Job Category: Venture Capital Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Remote
About this Role – What You Will Do
- Discover entrepreneurs and newly launched startups
- Investigating and evaluating business processes, operations, anticipating requirements, collecting data, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Developing plans, roadmaps, and goals that address key deficiencies and opportunities for the startup.
- Creating investor-ready pitch decks and building financial models that enable them to raise funds faster.
- Providing insights and analyses as an internal and external business consultant.
- Navigating the business through the startup space while enhancing specific competencies and development phases.
- Dig deep into rising market trends and digital topics
- Research the technology and entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Prepare investment and data reports to support investor’s strategies
- Scout for the best investment opportunities through big data analysis and assist with due diligence and quality assurance processes
- Help us manage our relationships with current and future investment partners through ad-hoc research and reports on trends and companies they are interested in
You could be a great match if:
- Ability to perform detailed and sophisticated statistical analysis relating to portfolio management across various investment strategies and styles
- 2+ years of experience in activities relating to advice in financial products or securities or fund or asset or portfolio management
- Degree in business administration or related field required.
- 1 to 3 years experience working with a business advisory firm, incubator, or an accelerator
- Strong data analysis skills – able to aggregate multiple data sources to identify and solve root cause problems
- Ability to clearly and concisely develop and deliver findings and recommendations with strong attention to detail
- Exceptionally strong verbal and written communications skills
- You are a jack of all trades, fast learner and you can pick up skills quickly
- You are a truly autonomous person, who is willing to take initiative
- You have excellent analytical skills and are not afraid to deep dive into large spreadsheets and raw data outputs (excel or google sheets are your 2nd home)
- You have crazy attention to detail and won’t stop until you achieve your goals