We are looking for a Graphic Designer who is a talented, independent, and self-driven design ninja who will work directly
with the marketing, sales, product, and design team for strategy and execution. If you have the zeal to convert great ideas
into great designs, are skilled and versatile, we’re looking for you!
What You’ll Do
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Work on marketing collaterals like social media posts, blog graphics, infographics, etc.
- Work on designing graphics, illustrations, and layouts for the website, blogs, and web apps
- Prepare a graphic language for sales collaterals such as decks, product briefs, white papers, and reports
- Work with copywriters and product designers
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are cohesive and on-brand
- Help video content creators in producing videos with graphics and related collaterals
Who Are You
- Someone with 2-4 years of graphic design experience
- Strong portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Have knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, colour theory, web limitations, etc.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Figma, etc.)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Prior Experience in Branding is an add on