- Strong knowledge about cryptocurrency, DAO, and defi 2.0
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in public blockchains like Ethereum, Polygon, and Solana.
- Experience in writing smart contracts
- Experience in managing blockchain networks and nodes.
- Experience with Olympus Dao will be an advantage.
- Experience developing, deploying, and running Dapps/smart contracts in production on Ethereum
mainnet or L2/sidechain (ideally Defi Dapps/protocols and/or token-based use cases)
- Secure Solidity development patterns for tokens and Defi protocols
- Good knowledge of most prominent ERC/EIP Ethereum standards
- Smart contract development tools/frameworks ( HARDART)
- Experience in using smart contract auditing tools (MythX, other)
- Experience working in CI/CD setup
- High quality and testing standards
- Good documentation practices
- Familiarity with DeFi protocols mechanics and smart contract codebases, and digital assets/payments
and other token standards like ERC-777/20/721/1155/1400 and existing open-source implementations (OpenZeppelin, Universal Token, etc.)
- Experience with deploying ERC-721 is a must.
- Familiarity of integration with Chain Link Oracle(Chain Link VFR)
Bonus points for any of:
- Experience developing and contributing to open source projects (incl. but not limited to Solidity open-source codebases.
- Knowledge/understanding of cross-chain interoperability techniques (HTLC, bridging)
- Knowledge/understanding of L2 technologies (ZK/optimistic rollups, PoS/PoA sidechains)
- Experience using smart contract auditing techniques (fuzzing, other)
- Deep knowledge/experience understanding of EVM
- Computer Science or related subject
Competitive salary: Based on experience and performance.
The right candidate will have the opportunity to work in an exciting start-up environment with accelerated growth. You’ll work with a smart group of driven and talented designers, developers, startup founders, and entrepreneurs.